BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE 321 views6 applications
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP 6574
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Casual
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree is required with Commerce as major subject
(b) Experience – 1-3 yrs
(c) Language – Native Language & English (Read Write & Speak)
Business Development Executive responsibilities and duties and
should possess the following:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers.
Competencies and skills required
1. Bachelor’s degree is required with Commerce as major subject
2. Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Experience in project management and/or sales.
5. Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
6. High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Salary – 22,000-25,000 per month
(e) Location: Bangalore. WFH till pandemic.