Motion Graphics Designer 45 views
- Salary Offer 25k -35k
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP 6596
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dress Code Formal
Wanted Motion Graphics Designer for a Advertising agency @ Malappuram
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Advertising agency, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use
your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them
As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media,
including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative
professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is
an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe
Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design
2. Experience ( Minimum 3 years)
3. Communication skill
6. Time Management skill
7. Software Expert
8. 3D Modelling
Motion Graphic Designer KRA’S
1. Establish creative direction in collaboration with Director of Marketing or BDM.
Responsible for execution of all creative.
2. Create visually stunning video assets and content
3. Assist in designing and creating storyboards
4. Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc ..
5. Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
6. Edit raw video footage or Images and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
7. Prepare sample graphics for customer presentation and sales meetings
8. Contributing ideas to the design brief
9. Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
10. Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable
1. Lead Time Per Project
Lead time refers to how much time a project takes from request to final delivery. This KPI
essentially measures efficiency. Tracking lead time means you can see how efficiently
your workflows and individual employees are working.
2. Client Satisfaction
• Designer response time (time needed to respond to the first request/follow
• Reported expectations and performance
• Manager response time (time that the creative director or project
management team needs to respond/approve)
• Quality goal. Measure creativity to make sure that the quality of the motion
is a good one. To implement improvement ideas for the next motion designs
• Impact goal. Measure creativity to make sure that the designs are just not nice
and professional but help us achieve our business goals.
• Time and Money goal. discussion to the release at adequate cost.
ESTIMATED SALARY – 25,000-35,000(experienced)