Qualification & Certification Engineer 110 views4 applications
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer As Per Standards
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP6616/C
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Qualification & Certification Engineer for a Telemetry & Antenna Systems Company @ Cochin
Experience Required : 5 Years
Salary package : As Per Standards
ualification & Certification Engineer Responsibilities
- To Execute/Perform the Qualification test of the equipment.
- To Generate and Review Technical documents and reports(TS, QTP, QTR, ATP, ATR etc.)
- To Generate technical analogy for qualification tests of similar products after detailed analysis/study.
- To Perform planning, control and monitoring completeness of validation activities.
- Identify the quantity of test properties needed for each testing phase and readiness of it.
- To assist the design team in performing the product qualification test compliance.
- Design fixture/jigs and test setups for product qualification.
- To support the design team on identification of the risk on the design phase to minimize the risk that occurs during the qualification stage.
- To Build up In-House test setups for performing the product qualification internally.
- To Generate the standard Operating Procedures(SOP) for internal qualification tests.
- To perform the Type Certification of the product from the certification body(CEMILAC).
- Customer/Regulator liaising for the completeness of the qualification activities this include approval of the technical documents, KOP clearance etc .
- To Perform Internal Validation (sample material testing) in the product development stages to ensure the intended material is fit for use.
- To Perform some detailed calculations for arriving at the test specifications.For example, Vibration spec estimation based on the platform specific,Time Compression calculation etc.
- Locate/identify suitable cost efficient test facilities.
- Generate and review quarterly budget for the validation activities.This include QT charges, production ESS test charges, jig/fixture readiness cost,travel expense required,tools required and other miscellaneous.
- Conduct periodic review meetings for addressing the issues and for smooth functioning of the department.
- Deep Understanding on the qualification test standards like MIL-STD- 810, MIL-STD 461 E, MIL-HDBK-704-8, JSS 55555, RTCA DO-160 etc.
- Overall idea on dynamic tests (vibration, shock etc), climatic tests (High & low temperature, humidity etc.), Power supply tests and EMI/EMC tests as per the test standards.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- Regulatory & Customer Liasoning
- Understanding on DO-254 and DO-178 certification process is a Plus
- Good communication skill in English, preference will be given to persons who know multiple languages – English, Hindi, Kannada