ASP .NET MVC developer 76 views
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer As Per Standards
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP 6633
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted ASP.NET MVC developer for a Fintech company @cochin
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer(based out in Kerala) who will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of Software Engineer will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that software Engineer is skilled at problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 4 to 9 years of experience in .Net MVC.
- Experienced in designing and building applications.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Collaborating with the development team and other IT staffs to set specifications for new applications.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Proficiency in ASP .NET MVC, C#, Oops, Windows Forms, Console application, WCF, Web APIs, Web Services, N-tier architecture.
- Knowledge in MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Dapper, TFS.
- Experience in developing Asp .NET Core, Azure Functions, Angular, MySQL, Git is an added advantage.