Financial Auditor 103 views93 applications
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer 3.6 to 4.5 Lakhs Per Annum
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP 6632
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Financial Auditor for a Telecom industry @ Cochin
Salary Offered :3.6 to 4.5 Lakhs per Annum
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance /MBA with a focus on finance or accounting/CA
- Practical experience in accounting or finance fields
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques.
- 1-2 years work experience in SAP.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
Job Overview: Protects assets by planning and completing financial audits; identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls; recommending improvements. Check and correct all finance policy and process. Able to work in SAP. Output monthly finance audit report.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviews a company’s financial statements, documents, data, and accounting entries. Financial auditors gather information from a company’s financial reporting systems, account balances, cash flow statements, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and internal control systems. The information is then reviewed and used to present all financial data relating to a specific organization in an accurate, fair manner, ensuring that no fraud or gross errors are present in the company.
- Responsible for ensuring that a company’s financial statements are in good order and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles Procurement and Payments Audit, provide the information necessary to correct errors and accounting fraud.
- Speak with multiple departments, including low- and high-level management teams, accounting and finance personnel, and company executives in their pursuit of analytical data. These discussions focus on gaining an understanding of the company’s purpose, operations, financial reporting systems, and known or perceived errors in its organizational systems. Financial auditors conduct interviews of key personnel to comprehend what accounting and finance tasks are taking place, and which tasks, policies, or procedures may need to be established or implemented more efficiently.
- On a day-to-day basis, use analytical skills to assess accounting and financial reports by testing the documentation of transactions that the company has provided. The analysis also includes observation of inventory and the processes used for managing inventory counts. Additionally, financial auditors review accounts receivable, invoices, vendor payments, and billing procedures to ensure compliance with accounting guidelines.
- Analyse gathered information to develop recommendations and specific action items for the organization where an audit was performed. Suggest changes to internal controls and financial reporting procedures to enhance the company’s efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and overall performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Diagnosis
- Integrity and Trust
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrate ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Ability to track, summarize and complete simultaneous projects.
- Sense of Urgency: Prioritizes work tasks well, meet deadlines, has a sense of urgency, shows energy, etc.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound independent judgment