Ice Cream Production Manager 63 views11 applications
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer As per standards
- Job Code ASP6726/C
- Total Years Experience 3 years
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Ice Cream Production Manager for FMCG Manufacturing Company @Kerala
Experience required: 3 years
Salary Offered: As per standards
- Planning and Monitoring of Monthly Production Planning and Resource Management.
- Monitoring discipline at the shop floor for an accident free & safe work culture.
- Complete Procedure of making standardization of all the types of Milks.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Controlling the losses as per budget.
- Control cost of production by efficient management of available resources as per standards and safeguarding quality and safety of people and products.
- To deliver planned production target compliance with quality standards as per budget.
- Tracking Daily/Weekly and Monthly Losses and execute the Saving plans.
- Initiated overall equipment effectiveness and minimized wastage of raw materials, ingredients, packaging and consumable.
- Effectively conducting Daily operational review meeting with Production, Maintenance and Quality team.
- Weekly and monthly monitoring and control on stock verification in ERP/SAP.
- Conducting root cause analysis of breakdown, quality deviation, production losses, safety incidents, low yield, low efficiencies and performance gap.
- Compliance of all ISO Quality Management System with applicable standard operating procedure.
- Implementing best manufacturing practices adhering to quality standards.
- Plan, coordinate and follow-up activities of maintenance and utilities viz., Periodic maintenance and CIP/shutdown activities.
- Responsible for total productivity maintenance, Continuous Improvement of plant.
- Achieving the production targets within time and cost parameters (As per budget).
- Optimising man & machine utilization to achieve present production targets.
- Developing building up technical guidelines for the sequencing of manufacturing activities on the shop floor as per FSSAI, SOPs requirements.