Wanted Manager- International Business Food & Beverages for an Export Company @Cochin
Experience required: 3 + years
Salary Offered: 25k to 30k
– Research for new as well as existing markets and prospective distributors and dealers get details of:
(a) Market overview, trends, policies
(b) Competitors products & pricing structure
(c) Explore possibilities to increase the sales volumes in various markets.
– Developing international markets for Whole Spices, Powders& Mix, Fruits & Vegetable segment.
– Increasing Brand visibility in international markets of Middle East, USA.
– Achieving month wise sales target, Planning month wise sales plan, Forecasting and implementation of sales plan and objectives.
– Continuous Co-ordination with production department, and logistics to get the desired business plan implemented & executed.
– Developing new market and new areas of business growth looking for business opportunities with the channel partners for more extraction & address ability.
– Tracking of competitor activities, schemes, new product launching, promotional activities, monitoring market trends, competition activities and consumer behavior for designing plans, etc.
– Attend international conferences, exhibitions etc. to promote company’s presence globally and focus on the great impact events and trade shows and identify potential programmers and maintain relations with existing ones.
– During the course of the day, Export Manager negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors, and are expected to have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Proven Experienced in exports of food & beverage.
• Knowledge of International market.
• Knowledge of overseas certification and laws for export for Middle East, US& Europe. Have strong client relationship and market knowledge in these markets.
• Candidate should have handled key accounts with revenue more than 0.5million USD.
• Should be well experienced to start work from day 1 in the organic exports.
• The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping potential customers from different countries.
• To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements overseas.
• To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
• To ensure that all the sales activities are carried out within the agreed volume, sales, and within the given time scales.
• To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
• To constantly review distributors performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
• Plan various sales related schemes for particular channel or country.
• Formulating a sales budget for the country’s basis discussion with the management.