PHP/Magento Developer 122 views3 applications
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer 25-50% hike in current CTC
- Shift Morning
- Job Code ASP 6651
- Total Years Experience 1 to 6 years
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted PHP/Magento Developer for an IT company @ Infopark,Cochin
Experience Required :1-6 years
Salary Offered: 25-50% hike in current CTC
Other Employee Benefits ( incentives,bonus, commission, TA, DA etc..)- Benefits covered, along with insurance (Medical and Health insurance).
Detailed job description
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
No of Vacancies : 20
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor’s diploma/degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Experience in Object-oriented PHP programming, Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- At least 1-year experience
- Expert understanding of Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components (Optional)
- Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Good skills in XML & Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions.(Optional)
- Understanding of versioning and Git
- Thorough knowledge about Magneto front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.(Optional)
We are looking for experienced PHP developers who had exposure to PHP and/or Magento. Self-motivated, disciplined individuals who are able to work effectively as part of a team.