Sr. HR & Admin Manager 90 views62 applications
- Postal Code 682016
- Salary Offer As per standards
- Job Code ASP6807
- Total Years Experience 6-10 years
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Sr. HR & Admin Manager for an Embedded Systems Development Company @Ernakulam
Experience required: 6-10 years
Salary Offered: As per standards
HR Roles & Responsibilities:
- HR management within the Organization in close interaction with the management.
- Identifying and implementing HR policies & practices and Employee Benefits programmes.
- Ensuring mandatory HR & labour related compliances
- Budgeting & planning of HR activities
- Implement employee engagement activities
- Prepare Job Descriptions for the various openings in the company.
- Identify and Short list candidates for various positions, conducts HR level screening & schedule interviews till the completion of the interview cycle. Schedule the interviews with the appropriate interviewer from the company.
- Prepare offer letters & salary workings for new candidates and conduct the offer discussions with the selected candidates.
- Attendance monitoring and leave management.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate internal and external training programmes for the skill development of the staffs at different levels and different departments.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) on a systematic and timely manner.
- Execute the Performance and appraisal processes on time and without prejudice.
- Interact with the employees to understand their employment satisfaction and handle complaints and grievances procedures of employees.
- Preparing Monthly and yearly PF, ESI activities working with the different departments.
- Coordinate the joining and exit formalities of employees.
- Manage HR team as and when the team grows.
Admin Roles & Responsibility:
- Handling all general activity of office administration of various offices branches of the company in Kochi.
- Handling the compliance requirements of the company from registrations to renewals.
- Keeping track & settling of various office Admin & operations payments and working with the accounts team with due approvals.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents and renewals.
- Monitoring & managing housekeeping staff and general admin functions, Office vehicle management, timely renewals of vehicles documents
- Import and Export Regularisations with customs and bank.
- Handling admin activities like stationary purchase, utility payments, hire taxi, hotel booking, train & bus ticket booking, Conference hall booking management, etc
- Assist in meeting scheduling, agenda preparation and arrangements, Managing the visitors reporting at the office.
- Managing the Logistics activities in the company for all the operations of the company.
- Manage team members of the general administration & support staffs associated with the company.