Solution Manager, Digital Channels 169 views
- Postal Code 682038
- Salary Offer AED 14,000-18,000
- Job Code ASP6710/F
- Total Years Experience 8 years
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Solution Manager, Digital Channels for an IT Company @Dubai
Experience required: 8 years
Salary Offered: AED 14,000 – 18,000
Technical Skill Sets:
* Hands-on experience in Full Stack Web and Mobile Application
development with a minimum of 5 years.
* Technology expert in .NET full-stack, MVC framework, SQL Server,
Oracle DB, MongoDB, etc.
* Experienced in the latest technologies like Java, Swift, React Native,
Flutter, Dart, Objective C, Angular 8+, Elastic Search, etc.
* Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to the mobile
applications, web applications and development, systems integration, and
product release and support requirements
* iOS and Android build and submission experience within iTunes and
Google Play is highly desirable,
* Deep understanding of common Agile/Scrum practices, Azure DevOps
using CI/CD and service-oriented environments.
* Understand UI/UX and its usability.
* Ability and readiness to work with internal stakeholders like
Business Analysts, Product Manager, Solution Architect, Business Development
Manager and external stakeholders and companies for 3rd party integrations.
* Experience in the Financial, Banking, Exchange domain is a big plus.
* Ability to create project plans in MS Project a plus
Other Skill Sets:
* Self-starter, Innovator, self-motivated, self-directed.
* Excellent communication skills to present Product demos to
prospective clients across the world and gather requirements.
* Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage different kinds of resources like Frontend and
Backend developers, UX designers, Quality Assurance Experts, Business
* Experience of Microsoft Office products, especially MS Project &
Visio would be a plus
* Must be able to grasp issues quickly and while factoring in
technical dependencies and system limitations, make educated decisions in
the absence of complete information,
* The ability to frame technical solutions/options and negotiate
* Excellent organizational, tracking skills, and attention to detail,
* Minimum 8-year experience in project management,
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field,
* Results-oriented with the focus on achieving overall business
* Experienced in working under pressure and tight deadlines
* Ability to manage multiple projects.