Mechanical Engineer 75 views3 applications
- Postal Code 682016
- Salary Offer As per standards
- Job Code ASP6778/B
- Total Years Experience 5 + years
- Dress Code Casual
Wanted Mechanical Engineer for an IT Company @India
Experience required: 5 + years
Salary Offered: As per standards
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participate in projects using engineering principles and help design new production processes
(design, test prototype, manufacture, and production).
• Create part requirements and specifications.
• Design parts for plastic injection mold parts, sheet metal, and CNC part processes.
• Develop refined drawings and assemblies with accurate manufacturing dimensioning and
• Develop documentation following the company’s SOP’s.
• Perform 3D virtual part engineering with respect to manufacturability, assembly, and
• Perform theoretical mechanical analysis, review samples, and provide feedback.
• Support Service and Quality teams to resolve findings in a timely manner.
• BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience writing technical
reports, briefing test results, and developing work plans
• Knowledge of DFMEA, and PFMEA activities
• High degree of proficiency in SolidWorks and PDM, tolerancing, and GD&T
• Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, thermal and structural analysis, and plastic injection
• Experience in industrial and/or medical device manufacturing R&D environment preferred.
• Experience in X-ray irradiation and image systems a plus.