Test Lead- 10yrs Exp – for Cochin Kerala. 99 views2 applications
- Salary Offer 8.40.000 LPA
- Total Years Experience 10 years
- Dress Code Casual
JD – 10+ yrs experience
We are seeking a Test Lead for our company. As a Lead, you will be required to manage a team of
technicians & test engineers. You would be required to create detailed test plans, develop test
cases, analyse test results, Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts, test Equipment
Selection, execution, analyze test data and root cause\s of issues and check the defects and
processes and identify scope for continuous improvement. Train the team as per the
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electronic or electrical engineering, or a related
• Test Equipment: Proficiency in using various test equipment, including oscilloscopes,
mustimeters, logic analysers, signal generators, and other specialized tools for hardware
• Strong knowledge of hardware components, including microprocessors, memory
devices, sensors, analog and digital circuits, and other hardware components.
• Understanding of communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, USB, Ethernet, and
others, depending on the hardware being tested.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles and test methodologies to design and conduct
effective hardware tests.
• The ability to identify, isolate, and resolve hardware issues that arise during testing, as
well as the capability to suggest improvements to the testing process.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to document test plans, report test
results, and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware designers and
• Knowledge and exposure in different safety and compliance standards
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team, often alongside hardware designers and
other engineers, to ensure the successful execution of hardware testing tasks.
• Understanding the project management principles and the ability to manage hardware
test projects, including test schedules, resource allocation, and risk assessment.